Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Waiting...

Well, we've arrived at the due date! I didn't expect the baby to arrive early until the midwife put the idea in our heads a month ago and because of that it seems strange I'm still in one piece and not two! Neil is more impatient than me; he just really wants to meet our baby and start getting to know it. I do too but I don't feel really uncomfortable and am still enjoying the time to relax and do not very much. I'm enjoying reading & having impromptu coffee with people and I still haven't done a six hour Pride and Prejudice session so there's plenty of time yet!

1 comment:

Matt said...

You could watch P&P while you're giving birth - it would also put Neil through a considerable amount of pain to endure thus enabling you to feel more together in the whole process :)