Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stockholm

I was very grateful to my wonderful husband and friends who looked after Matthew and made it possible for me to go to Stockholm for 4 days at the beginning of April. Mal was speaking at a church planting conference and it was great to go as part of his team - getting to know the team and learning from them was one of the highlights. I really enjoyed the opportunity for the space to focus on something other than being mummy (which I love, don't get me wrong) and to be involved in what God was doing in a different context. We didn't see much of Stockholm (probably a good job as the shops looked fantastic!) but the Sunday afternoon did give us a couple of hours to look around the old city which was beautiful.

I really enjoyed spending lots of time with Olivia.

No comments: