Monday, August 06, 2007

Haircut

Matthew has been in desperate need of a haircut for a couple of weeks now and so I took the 'bull by the horns' (or 'hair by the scissors') and had a go! I had more confidence as Neil, Mags and Phil were around and there have been a few DIY haircuts in the house recently - all successful I might add! Matthew was amazing and sat very still, clearly aware that Mummy had not done this before and his ears are very precious! Anyway, Phil did a whizzy montage of the photos so you can see before and after shots and how delighted Matthew was when he could see clearly again!

2 comments:

Emma Andrews said...

Classic I love it! I love the haircut, he looks so cute! Hey Nat, sorry I didn't get chance to talk to you, I hope that you are feeling much better now! Lots of love, Ems.xx

cliff&suse said...

have Neil and Phil been fighting over the spare hair from Matthew? ;-)