Thursday, July 19, 2007

Yesterday Matthew and I went to visit my parents and also my sister, Sally. It's lovely to be able to drive over for the day - it's four hours there and back but that's a good opportunity to sing my heart out without anybody else having to suffer (Matthew sleeps most of the way!). Dad and Lis are getting set up for a small person being around and have bought a high chair and a little ride-on which Matthew loved (he is crawling away from it and a fair speed but that's because the camera is more interesting!).


It felt like summer should do to, just being able to sit outside and enjoy the garden and we even needed suncream!

This photo is especially for Emma and Dan who sent Matthew some All-Black shoes for his birthday - who knows, maybe they're what got him walking!


1 comment:

Emma Andrews said...

Awesome! So glad they fit! M is growing so fast and is so grogeous! Loving your blog! Thanks so much for the parcel! It is FAB! Am going to have star ice cubes at my party yomorrow night and will enjoy the chocolate when I am alone! And the tea....what can I say....YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE!! Hope all is well! speak soon,Lots of love, Emsxxx