Friday, September 01, 2006

Girl Time

Last Friday night I went away with some girlfriends from church for 24 hours - many of whom thought I was mad to leave Matthew for that long! I didn't see why not as Neil is more than capable of doing the do and it was very nice to go to sleep knowing that a baby would not be waking me up (though not sure how loud Matthew would have to be if Neil was to arise from his slumber!). They did great and had some good male-bonding time with Dan over a cooked breakfast on the Saturday morning.
As for us ladies, we enjoyed being princesses, eating chocolate and being in a superb location. Even though the weather wasn't fantastic the views were, as usual in this country, stunning.
I did fine until the lunch time and then I just wanted to get home - I was missing the smiles and cuddles from my favourite man and boy!

No comments: